The 2022-23 Korn Ferry Tour Graduate Reshuffle is set to rearrange player standings following specific tournaments throughout the season. As the PGA TOUR's landscape shifts, emerging talents from the Korn Ferry Tour continue to make their mark, with notable changes and promotions taking place within the reshuffle.
Reordering will occur after the following tournaments:
- The RSM Classic (Nov. 20)
- The Genesis Invitational (Feb. 19)
- Valero Texas Open (April 2)
- Charles Schwab Challenge (May 28)
- Genesis Scottish Open/Barbasol Championship (July 16)
Several players have experienced shifts in their statuses, reflecting their performances and achievements on the tour:
- Eric Cole, a rookie, stands atop the reshuffle with 1041.851 FedExCup Points, solidifying his position at 42nd in the FedExCup Rank.
- Taylor Montgomery, another rookie, follows closely with 888.536 FedExCup Points, earning the 53rd spot.
- Byeong Hun An holds strong with 1107.344 FedExCup Points, securing the 38th position.
- Thomas Detry, a rookie, holds the 55th spot with 869.937 FedExCup Points.
- Austin Eckroat, also a rookie, occupies the 74th position with 594.007 FedExCup Points.
- Sam Stevens, a rookie, ranks 65th with 736.047 FedExCup Points.
Notable departures from this reshuffle include winners Nico Echavarria (Puerto Rico Open) and Vincent Norrman (Barbasol Championship), who have been removed from consideration. Additionally, Nick Hardy was promoted to the Major Medical category after a three-way T67 finish at the Fortinet Championship.
As the PGA TOUR season unfolds, these reshuffles offer an intriguing glimpse into the dynamic shifts and progressions of emerging talents from the Korn Ferry Tour, showcasing their journey as they compete alongside established players on the grand stage of professional golf.